Friday, September 2, 2011

Ch 42 status update

Truth be told, I haven't even started on 42 yet.  Life has been kind of getting in the way.  However, it WILL be out in the next 10 days, as today was my last day at work (I quit), and I'm leaving on mah cross-country trip at that time.  42 will most likely be followed fairly closely by 43 and possibly 44.  Thanks for your patience.

~z

PS: For anyone on the east coast of the US, how did you fair with Irene?  We seemed to have gotten pretty lucky here in DE, though we spent a large amount of time preparing for it..

1 comment:

  1. being just west of DC here, we made out pretty good. I think we are getting more from the remnants of lee then we did Irene. DC and east of us got hit pretty hard but overall it wasn't as bad here as it could have been.

    In chapter updates, I have started 43; but there's still work to do. 43 should be following up pretty closely as well though. Enjoy your trek~!

    ReplyDelete