Saturday, April 13, 2013

Rena chapter 51 release


If you want to help speed up releases, consider joining us by looking here.

This release is about six months overdue, and I'm very sorry for that.  I actually ended up editing this chapter twice because I lost everything on my laptop and had to reformat.  Thank you all for your patience and for reading Rena!  I know some of you were getting antsy.  oh, and there's two more chapters which should be up above this one by the time you're reading this!  :D

~z

2 comments:

  1. Plot revalations! Plot revalations everywhere!
    Thank you for finally releasing some chapters and three to boot. I was definitely one of those who was getting antsy but the joy of reading a new chapter is that much greater as a result.
    TN: D'AWW
    I know it is common practise to put translated text on top of original text but in this case I think with some simple cleaning you could have made it nicer and easier to read.
    Always have a back-up.

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete